Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tips of the Day #46 & 47: Maintaining a Clutter-Free Home

Tip of the Day #47

Neaten as You Go!!
If you don’t make a mess, you won’t have a mess to clean up. Get undressed in front of the hamper, so there are no dirty clothes lying on the floor. If you have a walk-in, get dressed in the closet so you can put the hangers right back. In the kitchen, don’t wait around until the meal is over to clean, do it during downtime while cooking. When loading the dishwasher, put like items together so there’s no sorting when the dishes come out.



Tip of the Day #46

Say No to Piles!!! They are a huge reason many of us are left with CLUTTER!!!
When I go to put something on top of something else, I stop myself and instead figure out where it goes. If it means a trip up or down the steps, so be it. It’s great exercise!

1 comment:

  1. This is my biggest problem... I will put things where they go for a little while, but I always go back to the stacking clutter...

    ReplyDelete