What you need:
1. 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast (or to save money you can use thighs or drums)
2. One package of Ranch dressing powder
3. 1 bottle of Buffalo Wing sauce (President's choice has a great one)
4. 2 tbsp butter
5. Kaiser or sesame seed buns (or any of your favourites)
1. Place your chicken in the crock pot.
2. Sprinkle with 3/4's of the Ranch dressing pack
3. Pour and drench chicken in Buffalo sauce.
4. Close lid and let bake on high for 6-8 hours.
5. After 5-6 hours, pull chicken apart with 2 forks, and place back in crock pot. ( If you used chicken with 'bone-in,' this is when you will remove all bones)
6. Smother again in more Buffalo sauce and add 2 tbsp of butter.
7. Continue cooking for 1-2 hours, until you feel it 'looks ready.'
8. Pile chicken on bun and drizzle with Blue Cheese and SERVE!
***This recipe is suitable for children by substituting the Buffalo Wing sauce for any Barbecue sauce of your choice, and omitting the Blue Cheese at the end.